PREP TIME | 15 minutes
SERVINGS | 2
This delicious chicken salad is easy to prepare ahead of time and can be stored in your fridge for up to 3 days. This meal is packed with protein and can be served in lettuce wraps or with fresh veggies from the approved ingredient list.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 oz. chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Place almonds in a frying pan and toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently. Watch carefully, as they burn easily.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Toss mixture with chicken, almonds, and celery.
- Place the chicken salad in the middle of the lettuce cup and enjoy!
MACROS PER SERVING
- 43 G of Protein
- 45 G of Fat
- 11 G of Carbs
*NOTE: Sir Kensington classic mayonnaise and Primal Kitchen mayonnaise with avocado oil are good options to purchase.