PREP TIME | 10 minutes
SERVINGS | 1
This protein-packed breakfast dish is easy to make and full of good fats to help improve blood supply and oxygenation to your brain.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs. butter*
- 1/2 avocado
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with a whisk or a fork.
- Cut avocado into slices.
- Chop scallions into small pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbs. of butter in 10-inch pan.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble until they are fully cooked.
- Serve scrambled eggs on a plate with the avocado slices.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle scallions on top.
Macros per Serving
- 21 G of Protein
- 41 G of Fat
- 11 G of Carbs
NOTE: Kerrygold butter and Organic Valley butter are good options to purchase.