Almonds have high levels of vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant helping to protect cognitive cells from damage. This healthy and delicious smoothie is packed with almond butter as well as many other delicious and nutritious ingredients.
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 1 cup spinach 20 G of Protein
- 1 1/2 Tbs. almond butter*
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 rounded Tbs. of Detoxifying Gut Enhancement or protein powder of choice
20 G of Protein
17 G of Fat
18 G of Carbs
*NOTE: Justin's Classic almond butter and Naturalmond original almond butter are good options to purchase.
1. Wash and slice all fruit if necessary.
2. Combine all ingredients except the protein powder in a blender.
3. Add ice to blender if you are not using frozen fruit.
4. Blend until texture is smooth.
5. Add more water if the smoothie is too thick.
6. Stir in protein powder.
7. Serve in a glass and enjoy!