Goat Cheese Omelet with Spinach
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
Omelets are a quick meal that can be done in one pan. This omelet includes goat cheese, which will soften nicely in the dish and provide great flavor.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 Tbs. goat cheese*
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. olive oil per serving
21 G of Protein
25 G of Fat
2 G of Carbs
*NOTE: Caprichio de Cobra soft goat cheese and Vermont Creamery goat cheese are good options to purchase
1. Beat eggs in a large bowl with a whisk or fork.
2. Heat 2 tsp. of olive oil in an 8-inch pan.
3. Once oil is heated, pour eggs in the 8-inch pan.
4. Gently push cooked portions from edges and allowing the uncooked eggs to reach the hot pan surface.
5. Flip omelet and put the spinach and goat cheese.
6. Flip omelet closed and place on plate.
7. Serve immediately.