EGGS AND GREEK YOGURT WITH WALNUTS
PREP TIME: 10 m
This dish will provide you with healthy fats that your body will thank you fro! The eggs can be cooked any style you prefer
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greep yogurt
- 2 tbs wallnuts
- 28 g of Protein
- 28 g of Fats
- 7 g of Carbs
1. Beat eggs in a large bowl with a whisk or fork.
2. Heat 2 tsp. of olive oil in an 8-inch pan.
3. Pour in beaten eggs and move around until fully cooked.
4. Serve eggs on a plate and set aside.
5. In a small bowl, pour 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt and top with 2 Tbs. of chopped walnuts.
*NOTE: Stonyfield organic, plain double cream Greek yogurt is a good option to purchase